The kids and I had big plans to take Todd to Santa Ynez to find some sunshine and enjoy a picnic up at a winery, but unfortunately, I woke up with the flu. :( Poor Todd, instead of being celebrated and pampered, he had to take care of the kids all day because I could not get out of bed.
In typical Todd-fashion, he never once complained. In between taking care of me, he took the kids out to breakfast, they went and got me medicine, went out to lunch, went to the beach and out to dinner so that I could get some rest.
So, on our next free weekend, we are going to have to do a Father's Day redo.
Todd did get the most adorable picture frame that Samantha made at school, which came with two options of photos. Ms. Katie said Samantha couldn't decide which one she looked better in so she wanted to give him both. It is a tough job being so beautiful ;)
This photo was taken by Ms. Katie at the Father/Daughter Valentine Party at Preschool
So, stay tuned for the Father's Day redo because any guy who works all day, comes home and cleans the house (yes, you heard that right) and THEN does the nighttime routine for both kids (baths, teeth brushing, stories etc.) deserves a break.
We love you Todd!




No comments:
Post a Comment