We had such a nice Christmas Eve at Dancing Grandma and Papa Ward's house.
Enjoy the pics!
Samantha was enamored with Uncle Drew and wouldn't leave him alone the whole night. I don't think Drew minded and it gave us a break ;)
Marilyn made a FANTASTIC dinner. Everything was superb especially the Chipotle Sweet Potatoes!
Ward always surprises us with something fun underneath our dinner plates. Here you can see everyone is busy working away on their Lottery Scratcher tickets. No big winners this year, YET.... I won a FREE ticket and still need to redeem it.

Present Time!
This was the biggest hit for Samantha. She got a digital piggy bank from Uncle Drew and Auntie Justine. You have been forewarned, she is now going around begging for money from everyone. I am so proud.
On a more serious note, I LOVE THIS PIG!
Me: "Sam, please clean up your toys and take them to your room."
Sam: "I don't want to."
Me: "I will give you a penny for your pig."
Sam: "Okay Mom, and what else can I do for another penny?"
Earning money or bribing, either way, I am sold.
On a more serious note, I LOVE THIS PIG!
Me: "Sam, please clean up your toys and take them to your room."
Sam: "I don't want to."
Me: "I will give you a penny for your pig."
Sam: "Okay Mom, and what else can I do for another penny?"
Earning money or bribing, either way, I am sold.
Thatcher had us on our toes all night following him up the stairs.
After a nice evening we arrived home, transferred the sleeping kids from the car to bed and made sure Santa paid a visit to our house.







2 comments:
Kyla got that same pig!! She loves it too!!
My Grandma gave me her old coin bank. It's an apple with a worm that comes out and "eats" the coin. I can get TJ to do ANYTHING for a coin to feed to the worm! Enjoy that pig!
Post a Comment