Saturday, September 25, 2010

On To The Good Stuff

So I am over lamenting that my son will not eat a single bit of pureed food.  We tried just about every fruit and vegetable as well as rice cereal and nothing made it past his lips.  I am done. No more mashing, blending or buying jars of food.
 
  Since Thatcher is on his way to having FIVE teeth already (bottom two in, another bottom just broke through and the top two making their way down), we decided to go for it and give him solid food.
That is broccoli, not a glow stick

So far so good....

 Waiting for the verdict....

HE LIKES IT!!!

Thatcher was just trying to save me the extra work, and mess, of mashing up his food.  What a thoughtful little guy.  And I have to say, for getting 5 teeth so young and all at the same time,  he has been quite a trooper!

No comments: