On Friday we attended the Yo Gabba Gabba Dance Party at the SB Zoo. Samantha had been so excited for this event since we learned about it several months ago. She talked all about how she couldn't wait to meet the characters.
I should have known that she was all talk when it came to actually meeting the characters (we haven't had much luck with the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus). When we got to the front of the line she freaked out and took off running.
She preferred the "backstage" view
The Dance Party was so much fun. The DJ played great music and Samantha danced the entire time only stopping to take a "break" to go jump in the bounce house. She basically danced and jumped for 3 hours.
Auntie La La (Laurie) showing off her excellent dancing skills
Connor and Samantha practicing what they learned from Auntie La La.....Although I think both kids got upstaged by the girl with the long red hair in jeans.
1 comment:
Best party I've been to in years!
Post a Comment