Samantha had her very first ballet lesson on Tuesday and it was ADORABLE! She had been wearing her ballet shoes all week in anticipation of the big day. I have been anticipating this day too since the day I found out I was pregnant with a girl.
It is a small class with just two other friends, Fallon and Sienna. They all did a pretty good job of following the instructor for the first half of class but towards the end the 2-year-old attention span (or lack there of) became apparent and they all seemed to be doing their own style of dance. I think all three girls could have been standing there doing nothing and us parents would have been impressed. We all snapped tons of pictures and were so proud of our little ballerina's.
1 comment:
Sam is beautiful, and those videos are hillarious! The instructor makes me laugh :)
Post a Comment