Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Visit from the Fam

During the last week of March, both my parents and sister's family came to visit us in Santa Barbara. I had put off posting about it because my SISTER was SUPPOSED to send me pictures but since it is going on 2 months since their visit and I have yet to receive pictures, I am posting what I have.....

Basically we hit up all the touristy and not-so touristy places to shop, eat and see in Santa Barbara: Paseo Nuevo, Los Gallos, Starbucks, The Sea Center, Pizza Mizza, La Cumbre Plaza, Shalhoobs, IHOP, The Skate Park, Chase Palm Park, The Carousel, Yogurtland, Taffy's, State St., Butterfly Beach, The Mission, The Rose Gardens, The Harbor, The Wharf, The Beach House, Channel Islands Surf Shop, Brophy Brothers and I am sure there was more but I can't remember now :)

Sea Center

Samantha meeting her boyfriend at the Volcom Store

Little Model Lauren

Cousin Dylan and Uncle Jeff at the Skate Park

Auntie Michele, Sam and Lauren laughing at Uncle Jeff on a skateboard

Papa Ron trying out the skateboard


Papa Ron thinking he is pretty good and Uncle Jeff, not so good....


Breakfast of Champions at IHOP



Thatcher never opened his eyes once while my family was here....





Best Seafood in SB - Brophys!





1 comment:

scituate said...

Nice pics. What time were you at the skate park? I've never seen it so empty.