
Thatcher Robinson Fallon
A BOY!!!!!
Both Todd and I are in complete shock. I will have pictures and a birth story to share soon but just wanted to say that:
1. Don't try to decipher, translate or make sense of a sonogram when you ask for it to be a surprise. You will only make yourself crazy and convince yourself you know what you are having only to be completely wrong!
2. Second labors/deliveries are WAY easier -who knew I would be updating our blog so soon?!
3. Changing a boy's diaper is different than changing a girl's. Todd just got peed on.
4. Refer to #1. Todd and I keep saying, "I can't believe we have a son" about every few minutes.
Our family feels so complete :)
9 comments:
Congratulations on your sweet son, he looks a lot like your daughter from what I can tell :D
Congrats Fallon Family!
You should have shown the sonogram to me... I'm an expert on spotting 'boy parts'. :) That surely will NOT be the last time you are peed on. You learn to be quick. What a good looking kid.
Good grief, he looks JUST like Sam! But more masculine, of course :)
So, so, so, so happy for you guys! Little boys are so much fun and Samantha is going to love having her little brother to depend on. Enjoy every second with Thatcher and remember, pull back the diaper, let the air in, then quick fold it back over...he'll pee every time!
Firstly, congratulations! Secondly, I laughed out loud when I read that Todd got peed on. Who knew those pee-pee tee-pees actually were a good thing. :-) I think Thatcher is one lucky little boy and visa versa! xoh
Congrats on your baby boy!! Love, love, love the name Thatcher!!
Awe, I can't stop smiling! :) So happy for you guys! So glad your labor/ delivery was easier the second time around. I am DYING to hear the birth story!! Congratulations, Boys are awesome!!! You are going to have fun! xo
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! You were so convinced you were having a girl, I thought for sure you were right. Enjoy your time with him. Baby boys are awesome!!!
Post a Comment