Samantha and I have been enjoying our last days of just the two of us. We went to the zoo together on Monday and have gone to breakfast at our favorite coffee shop, The Daily Grind, two days in row. And since we couldn't be outside today because of the rain, we went to a Yellow Bird Music class and it happened to be a Valentines Day party. Tomorrow she is going to come with me to my hair appointment, that should be interesting! :)
Oh and she keeps telling me that the new baby is going to come live with us on Saturday. Does she know something I don't???
2 comments:
Won't that be nuts if the baby comes on Saturday!
Oh you'd better not have the baby on Saturday...we are going to be out of town this weekend. In fact, how about if I email you my schedule so you can do it on a day that's convenient for all of us to come visit in the hospital. Sounds fair, right?
Post a Comment