Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fallon Family Resolution's

Samantha's Resolution: TO BE POTTY TRAINED COMPLETELY BEFORE THE NEW BABY ARRIVES

To help make this happen, I have bought my last box of diapers. We have about a quarter of the pack left and from then on out it is underwear and pull-ups.

She is doing really good and I think she is going to meet her goal. I am so proud of her for making this her New Year's Resolution :)




Todd's Resolution: FINISH THE REMODEL


Very soon one day you will see the blue tape, covered doors and all other construction materials gone from our house replaced by fresh paint, new counter tops and landscaping. This one may take the whole year but it will get done!

Todd has put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this project and has done an amazing job so far.

Look how far we have come:







Lollipop's Resolution: SPEND MORE QUALITY TIME WITH ZUKI (and lose a few LBS)


Hopefully via the increased play dates with Zuki, Lollipop will shed a few unwanted pounds.


My New Years Resolution: MAKE THIS HOUSE A HOME (AND CLEAN OUT THE GARAGE, AGAIN!)

There are no pictures up of our family, we need some essential furnishings and updated decor. We are so buried in trying to finish the larger projects around the home that we have neglected doing some simple things that will help to make our house feel more comfortable. On top of that, with our house about to welcome a new family member, the clutter has to go, especially in Samantha's room. We have accumulated way to many toys and many of them that are still in decent condition can be donated.

Wouldn't this picture look great hanging on our wall????


Oh and as far as the garage is concerned, that is really a Todd project but I am putting it on my resolution list as not to overwhelm him :)



So here's to hoping that Samantha continues to surprise us with her zest for using the potty, the economy in 2010 makes a huge improvement so that we can finish the house, Lollipop maintains regular workouts 4 to 5 times a week and I can get a few design lessons from one of the many talented girl friends that I have.

Oh and one more which I am not sure counts as a resolution, its more of a request for 2010, that we welcome a healthy, happy baby via a pain-free labor!

1 comment:

Stone Family said...

Yes, that picture would look amazing! What a great shot!