Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tick Tock

Let the countdown begin! I am already a couple weeks into the 3rd trimester. When I told Todd this he asked, "Is that the last one?" TRI-mester Todd, there are only 3! Maybe he still needs the Baby Books for #2!

Despite bouts of insomnia (I guess this is preparing me in advance for the sleepless nights), heartburn and a bit of pain right around where my belly button is, I feel pretty good. I am still working out but I am getting weird looks from some people especially in Spinning Class. I am not that graceful trying to get situated on the bike and my knees are basically tapping my stomach each time I pedal but I am not ready to slow down just yet.

I think we better start getting serious on baby names. The hard part about not knowing for sure whether it is a Boy or a Girl is that you can't just focus on names for one gender. And although we are (well at least I am) confident that it is a girl, we better come up with a boy name just in case.

No comments: