I turned 23 the other day, or 32, not sure which one, but pretty sure I am 23 and my wonderful girlfriends surprised me with a fantastic night out. I thought I was going out to dinner with Ms. Southern Belle Holley but the night was much different thanks to all the LIES I was told - and I thank all of you for doing so!
It was a fun filled night of manicures, pedicures, Dom Perignon, dinner at Tupelo Junction, cocktails at Blush and a last stop at Dargans - which I am thankful did not have Karaoke going on because I was on mission to perform Peter, Paul and Mary's "Leaving on a Jet Plane" - very embarrassing....
Thank you Laurie, Marina, Sarah and Holley!





1 comment:
All I can say is that Dargan's needs to book a new band! They were so bad we thought it was karaoke night! And it wasn't the fact that we'd had a few bottles of champagne, a few bottles of wine and a few cocktails. Thanks for an awesome night. Hope you turn 23 again soon!
Post a Comment