Wednesday, October 22, 2008

4

I've been tagged by my friend Sarah, to complete this survey, so here it goes:

Four Random Things I Like About My Husband:
1) He really is "Mr. Fix It". We rarely need to hire anyone to fix things that break around the house.
2) He has great hair
3) He wears a daily uniform of Dickie's brand shorts and shirts with paint all over them and still looks good.
4) He works hard all day and into the night including the weekends to provide for his family and build us a new home and always manages to carve out some quality time each day for us.

Four Jobs I've Had:
1) Retail Associate at The Limited in my hometown mall while I was in high school. I remember having to fold a gazillion sweaters during the holiday season with a folding board - awful!
2) Product Development Manager at the corporate office of a now defunct retail company called Skinmarket. It was sort of like Bath and Body Works but way hipper. I would say that out of the 50 or so people that worked there, 40 of them were girls in their 20's. Let's just say that not a lot of work was getting done. It was like high school but way more fun!
3) Marketing Manager at Inamed Health which was bought out by Allergan. I worked in the division that marketed The LAP-BAND, a weight-loss surgery. I hope to some day get back into medical marketing.
4) Creative Director at Permilia Inc. a web marketing firm. I went from working at an FDA regulated medical device company to marketing colon cleanser on the Internet.........Let's just say that I am very happy now working as Samantha's mom and Todd's wife.

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
1) Top Secret
2) Return to Oz
3) Vacation
4) Vegas Vacation

Four TV Shows I Watch:
1) Lost (when the heck is the next season going to start?)
2) Prison Break
3) All My Children
4) Sesame Street (this is a show that I stopped watching more than 25 years ago but have recently gotten back into it because of a certain someone)

Four Places I've Been:
1) Italy
2) France
3) Spain
4) Fiji

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1) Sushi
2) Spaghetti
3) Ice Cream
4) Cheese Burgers

Four Places I'd Like to Visit:
1) Australia
2) Africa
3) London
4) Costa Rica

Four Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:
1) Cooking in our new home
2) Samantha having her own room in our new home
3) A yard for Lollipop at our new home
4) Hosting dinner parties, play dates and family at our new home
4+) Having my husband home nights and weekends because the new house will be finished!!!!!!!!

Four People I Tag:
1) Julie
2) Marina
3) Andrea
4) Lori

No comments: