The best vacays are when an itinerary arrives with everything coordinated and planned. Bess' 40th in Cabo was off to a great start!
Sadly I had to miss the first night due to my volunteer commitment at Peabody for the Jog-A-Thon but made my way to LA after the event and settled into an airport hotel.
I guess the wake-up time could have been worse....
coffee first.
Only acceptable in a airport.
Cabo bound!
Ahead of me 24 hours was this crew.
The Office.
Boat day!
Back "home" to relax.
Good morning Cabo ☀️
We made our way to the One & Only
Kept the party going and got ready for dinner.
Sheri was hysterical being in Mexico for the first time (I think) or perhaps it was her first girls' trip in Mexico.
"Look, it's me. Sheri in Cabo!"
I really wanted us to get 10K steps that night.
It is not easy walking up that hill...
One last night off celebrating.
Last morning at the pool.
Adios!
My gift to Bess.
She's got a collection going at this point of Sally.
Video from the trip!
On Bess' 41st I made our Cabo group this video and we all decided we needed more trips for Bess' birthday which we end up doing and I hope we continue the tradition each February!



















































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment