I think early 2019 is when we got out of the Santa Barbara drought for a hot minute.
Post-rain 🌈
And post-rain walks!
I probably shouldn't have been driving in this. 😬🤷♀️
Lollipop is so loved by her other family!
These two, waiting for someone good to come to the door.
Introduced the kids to a club sandwich at Mesa Cafe. Both agreed, hard to eat.
Dropped Sam off for the first time downtown to shop with friends. Had to document it. She wanted to kill me. 🤷♀️🤓
They sent me this. I hope they tipped correctly at CPK! 🤪
Valentine's Day brought me a case of bottled water. 🤣
Thatcher still wanted to make a box for his valentines like he did in younger grades so he made a basketball hoop!
Gone are the days of homemade valentines. There's just no time anymore...
So many different face masks to choose from these days.
Thatcher wasn't too sure about this.
Poor guy. 🤣😬
5th grade field trip to UCSB science labs.
The place to be after PYC basketball games.
Left the house with two different Uggs.
Changed up my office for the day.
Impressive spread by Toni!
Leanne babysitting Lila's new sister, Harper.
Kaya and Sam dressing alike and making slime.
I found Dixie plates and had to get them for Leanne!
Caught Lollipop online shopping!
After-baseball sushi. Only some sushi places have these drinks the kids love. I can't ever remember what they are called but they are fun to open and full of sugar. Kids love them. Parents hate them.
Post-soccer Brophys!
Back when Lollipop's eyesight was just a tad bit better. I think she's spying on one of our bunnies which as of 9/2020, have completely disappeared from our yard. 😢
Oldie but a goodie that pops up in my memories.
Happy Birthday to Dylan!
Skipping school for Alexis' birthday to go to Disneyland!
❤️❤️
Can't remember what we saw but there's never anyone at the movies when we go. Not sure how they stay in business.










































No comments:
Post a Comment