Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Random July Photos


Our sweet neighbor, Cathy, took such great care of Lollipop while we were in Costa Rica. She would "kangaroo" her. 🤗


She even got to run errands with Cathy's mom.


She had walks with new friends.

  

Cathy got Lollipop to smile! 🤗


This is one of THREE of our wild bunnies. And it's June now and all three are still alive and living in our yard. Well the third one is new, a baby 😊 We've got a whole little family. 


Wonton, Nina and Tiny ♥️


Lollipop doesn't have great eye sight (as of last month the vet said she is completely blind in one eye) but she did manage to zoom in on one of the rabbits. When she is outside with them, she will walk right by them. So no worries on Lollipop potentially harming our other pets. 


They hop from the front yard to the back yard (they've dug a hole under our fence) and even take field trips across the street and somehow they are still alive! 


I keep them well fed with veggies. 


Mid-hop!


Celebrating Lila!






It took the entire table to light that cake. 







Harbor friends. 


These two convinced me they would be fine unhooking a fish properly should they catch one. 





 That didn't go so well. As soon as they caught one they handed it over to me. I panicked, cut the line and threw a bleeding fish into the water which was then grabbed by a seagull. A rather uncomfortable episode with everyone at the harbor watching me.



The fishing excursion was cut short since this guy ate all the bait the boys left out in the open. Thankfully. 




Where was this guy when they caught that fish?!



New shelves hung to house Thatcher's growing Lego collection. 


Happy Birthday Duke!



I don't ever have to pack lunches during the school year because the kids eat at school so I was a little rusty on packing camp lunches. We were down to sugar cones this particular day. 🤷‍♀️


Long summer evenings with friends. 


Lila's birthday party at the Madonna Inn in SLO!









Beach walks with Lolly. 


After baseball playdates with Griffin and Coach Andrew. 


Raising money for Gwendolyn's Angelversary. 


Thatcher's big head! 


The Mochi's got an entire ice chest of ahi tuna from the harbor and had us over nightly for dinner because they had gotten sick of it. Then they sent us home with ahi. I literally just found ahi in our freezer almost a year later I had to toss. 😂 I think we all feared mercury poisoning we had eaten so much. 


Todd and I celebrated 13 years! 




13 years ago!


My running partner. 


Beautiful moon from the Mochi's deck. 


We met up with Todd's step-brother and wife to take their son Leyton to the zoo. 


How cute is he?!


We realized we hadn't been to the zoo in a LONG time. It's like Disneyland with all the photos they take and try to sell you. 


I FINALLY saw this little guy. He's always hiding. 


The Fallon boys having a major discussion regarding the giraffes. 




I swear I have never seen one of these giraffes laying down. Maybe that is what they were discussing. 


Cute meerkats looking a little like Lollipop. 


Cutest little monkey. 


Always a crowd pleaser. 





Looks like nap time!


Yay, train ride at the zoo!


When you remember how the train ride basically gives you a tour of the parking lot, sleeping/hidden animals and the 101 freeway. 


Money well spent. 😩



Biking home. 



Pit stop at Brophys. 


and ice cream! 


And she's out, tongue and all. 😜


Leds. 


Thatcher getting buried by Nolan. 


Thatcher's not a fan. 


Sand spa. 





Bike runs with Lollipop! 



Seaweed art.


No comments: