Shoreline.
The neighborhood girls.
So independent and sweet. Enjoying their Thanksgiving break.
Leadbetter Lolly.
Just waiting for someone to drop their sandwich or burrito.
Sunset surfing.
Party Wave!
Sam's cute earring collection.
Christmas decor began to come out!
Another evening at Leadbetter.
Every single person on the beach was filming this one ;)
This is a "PUL-EEEEEEASE" can we have a sleepover.
I'm honestly not a fan of sleepovers. We have to have absolutely nothing going on for the next couple of days in order for me to say yes because holy cow, no one gets any sleep!
Especially when I say yes to this many sleeping over!
Someone was feeling left out.
Mia was hoping the tooth fairy could find her at our house. I told her it's best to pack it and put it under her pillow at home ;)
Lolly loves her Holly.
Slightly mortified when I saw these were the shoes Thatcher wore to school.
One last piece of candy before they turned it into to the ortho's office for the troops in exchange for cash!
Mateo was not convinced the exchange was a good idea.
Or maybe he was?
Thatcher's happy place. (ours too!)
These three. 💜
These two. 🐕 🐶
Thatcher and Lila had no problem falling asleep on the floor. Sam, not so much.
Brophy's Date.
Harbor kids.
Cabi shows are so fun with these ladies!
Samantha became the model 😂
I'm not so sure about this outfit on her. 🤔
More harbor time.
Caught these two playing in Sam's room with her slime. Two issues here: they shouldn't be in Sam's room and there shouldn't be slime in the house!
Family dinner and movie date with the Charette family.
Kind of behaved.
Well-behaved.
😬🤔🙈
Ran into more friends at the theater.
Lollipop trying to hide from Dixie.
Trader Joe's employees on the other side of this refrigerator getting a surprise visit from Thatcher.
Rainy day Turkey Tango practice.
Thatcher showing second grade how it's done.
Rainy day soccer practice where I feel a little bad sitting in my van (warm and dry).
Did anyone actually buy one of these at Costco last season? 😂
Holly's "Vegas" birthday party!
And by "Vegas" I mean the Chumash Casino.
🦄
😜 ✌️
😘


































































No comments:
Post a Comment