Thursday, May 17, 2018

Random October Photos



En route to Shoreline Cafe happy hour







I wish our rug always looked this clean. Time to steam clean again! 


Friends and Chinese food. 



The boys' idea of a good time. 


And the girls. 


When friends come over, unless you lock your door, it's bound to become a disaster. Thatcher learned his lesson about keeping his prized lego contraptions out! 


Sign of a good party is when Adam ends up joining the city college neighbor's band at the end of the night! 


Caroline turned 8!



This must have been a day off from school and a day the housekeeper comes because I've got kids with me at my second office, Mesa Cafe! 



They were getting antsy at Mesa Cafe so I dropped them at the park while I continued to work in my van! 


Naughty Lollipop getting into the pantry! 


I hate slime. 




I like it better when they stick to dancing over slime!


It's always some sort of performance when these girls are together.


It was a comedy skit this time around. 



Harbor Fest!





Cute girls at Brophy's and Jethro cracked us up because his bike has a boom box attached to it! We jammed the entire way home! 


Beach days in October last until the sun goes down!








We "booed" and got "booed" more times than I can count. 





Loved the decor from this house on our street. 



Once in a while our 11-year-old senior dog looks like a puppy. 


Brady watched our dog while we were out of town. Thought this note was cute from us crazy dog parents! 


We thought Lollipop was in good hands for her birthday! 😂


Until we saw this video. Poor Lollipop's birthday treat gave her a bit of a burnt tongue. 😕


She did get to sleep with Ryder and they held hands all night, so that is a plus! 


Lollipop must have had a raging birthday party because she fell asleep like this that night!


Equal parts helping 


and not helping me in the kitchen. 


Thatcher loves a good Costco demo. 


The newest neighbor on the block, Sierra. The Delotto family adopted a baby girl from China. She's had multiple surgeries already to fix her cleft pallet and her already cute smile is even cuter. 


Caleb was super dad taking a crew from Peabody to the Moxi. 



Dancing Grandma always takes the kids to the carousel. 


It ends up that this is the last time they will have ridden it as it has since been removed! 


Taking a break from more bike riding. 



When you are at Kaya's house, you are surrounded by gymnastics. 


Samantha is not a gymnast so seeing her up on that high bar made me a little nervous. 


Gaucho soccer with Charlotte. 


October low tides and warm weather are the best. 



Sushi with these three. 


Surf stud. 


I'd never been to an India Hick's party and the first one I went to was one where THE India Hicks showed up! 


109 degrees in October! 


When you text a parent with the suspicion that a project may be due the next day and their daughter texts back and schools ya with,"...and it's due tomorrow."  That was a late night. 


Pianos on State! 



Skipping rocks at the breakwater. 





No comments: