Shoreline park community service trash pick-up! The promise of donuts always helps.
After-school snacking.
Private penguin feeding at the zoo with the Pirozzi kids.
I don't think I have taken either kid to the zoo since they were toddlers, thank you Jill!
Apple kids.
Thatcher's fan club in first grade.
Zoe, Layla and Penelope.
Thatcher's face!
Watching Sam from my office window doing her school project on Chumash huts.
Mrs. Craviotto sent an email home requesting that students do ALL of the work on their own. Fine by me! Although, I did supply those wine corks! ;)
I really wanted to tell her to hold up a bit on the glue but kept my mouth shut.
80s at Peabody!
Introducing Dixie! The newest pup on the mesa.
She's now bigger than Todd's foot.
Lollipop and Dixie played for hours.
Video: Lollipop and Dixie
After sleepover donuts.
The many faces of Roo.
Long story.
Big sister Sam.
Our local watering hole.
Where we discovered there are secret chicken fingers on the menu.
Probably best to stick to the fish at Brophy's.
Thatch took the detour home.
Always bringing some sort of treasure home from the beach.
Mrs. Howe does not put up with much in first grade. Nathaniel and I are buddies now ;)
A+ dental check-up!
Thatcher loves a good hair appointment.
Late to school so might as well be even later and stop for breakfast.
Sold our kitchen table so this is how dinners looked until we found a replacement.
Sam's FitBit notices come through on my phone. This is a typical update by noon. I would have to run around the block before bedtime just to make 10K steps when I had a FitBit.
Pokemon play date.
Watching friends play basketball.
Dinner with friends.
The scene outside of Mesa Burger. The dog didn't eat that fry until his owner returned to the car. Lollipop needs lessons.
Practice, practice, practice.
An overwhelming amount of meat on Olio Pizzeria's charcuterie platter. Vegetarian Jillian had a heart attack.
Watching Gus' band at Soho. They were all amazing but his wife stole the show as the lead singer.
Julianna's birthday. How pretty does she look?
Car wash before basketball.
We hadn't moved our "pool" over from our old house. Happy to see that Roo was still getting good use out of it.





















































No comments:
Post a Comment