Year four of getting these two to dress as a theme together for Halloween:
What's funny is we ran out of time this year to come up with something other than store-bought/generic costumes but it ended up working out with Todd getting involved to paint the kids' faces.
Test run.
Face paint combined with punk-rock skeleton from Amazon = Success.
This is what Thatcher picked out online. He couldn't wear the mask to school because of the rules so it made the two kids match better otherwise he was what Amazon called, "Dead Man Rockin'"
Pumpkin Carving
Sam did an emoji: 😬!
I did an emoji too: 😩
5:30 AM wake-up call on Halloween to get to school on time.
Peabody parade!
I decided to join the kids in doing a half skeleton face. I actually, believe it or not, painted the first part of my face myself.
Todd had to do the more intricate part.
Gathering at Shoreline Park before trick-or-treating
My Sammy opted to go trick-or-treating with her school friends in their neighborhood. Sniff, sniff. :(
Some dinner and drinks at Leanne's before heading out around the neighborhood with friends.
We had an early night and returned home to answer the door for a few brave kids that took the long walk down our driveway.
I'm thinking next year it will be tough to get Sam and Thatcher to dress as a theme together. At the rate Sam is going, she will probably be too cool to dress up. We shall see for next year!










































No comments:
Post a Comment