Saturday, July 2, 2016

Random March Photos



I chopped my hair. 


Wish I knew how to recreate these waves. I am flat iron challenged...


Thatcher also got groomed. 



Samantha had a "sick day" from school and we went out to breakfast. 


Beach walks with my bestie. 




Celebrating the lovely Victoria on her birthday. 




Dancing Grandma picked the kids up from school in her new ride! 


Shooting hoops with Grandma. 




Fridays at Shoreline Cafe with friends. 









Todd and I crashed the Pirozzi/Soper family night out. 


Lunch at Yellow Belly with friends before the Peabody play. 




Hiking with Victoria and Eleanora. (and Lollipop) 





Drives out to Girsh Park for soccer many times end up with a sleeping kindergartener. 


I've never seen Todd so excited anticipating our friend Sam's surprise entrance to his birthday party.



Surprise!!!



Not a bad spot for a party.






Stella turned one! 




Sammy working on her arm. 


She actually did get out on the pitcher's mound once this softball season which was fun to watch. 




As close as Samantha is going to get to having her own iPhone.


The three kiddos. 

No comments: