Off to Grandma's house for Christmas Eve (not sure why Thatcher looks so scared here).
This is the reaction I get when I say, "HUG EACH OTHER!"
"SQUEEZE EACH OTHER TIGHTER!"
"ACT LIKE YOU LIKE EACH OTHER!"
Passing the time to Grandma's house
Uncle Drew!
Grandma's pretty tree.
Delicious dinner!
Surprise! Lotto cards underneath our plates.
One of these years somebody (me) is going to win the big one! I can feel it!
Photo fail.
Photo fail.
Better.
BEST.
Waiting patiently for the, "It's time for presents" announcement.
But first, piano.
Piano and singing.
Chopsticks.
Grandma-Grandaughter duet.
Okay, PRESENTS!
Then home for one last special present for each of them.
Christmas pajamas from Auntie Holley!
Spelling out S-A-N-T-A for Santa.
Cookies, carrots and milk is ready.
Well actually, we have to wait until Lollipop goes to bed to put it out or else she will eat/drink it all...
READY!





































1 comment:
i love seeing the kiddos in their xmas pjs! they look so cute! but i didn't see what present you received that night???
Post a Comment