We've used the same photographer for the third year in a row now, John Mueller, and he is awesome! Family photo sessions are the most chaotic and unnatural hour of trying to get two adults, two young kids PLUS an 8-year-old dog, who by the way has become the hardest one of the group, to all look like they are enjoying themselves huddled in a group together. John seems to capture more than a handful that look decent so he's the one we call ;)
I took some pre-professional photos.
By the way, everyone is already stressed at this point and we haven't even started the session. The problem is rushing to get ready for that window of good lighting which is 4PM-ish. It is tough on a weekday to make that timing happen with our schedules. I also think it was 80+ degrees. Poor us.
Oh and yes, we did our pictures at the Mission again like last year only because last year we showed up to get our photos taken and the Mission was surrounded by scaffolding and under construction. Poor planning on our part so even though we were at the Mission last year, you never saw the actual Mission.
We moved over to a second location with about 20 minutes of daylight left at Rocky Nook Park and I managed to change the kids into different outfits.
Samantha had a full on Barbizon modeling shoot going on.
And I look like the ultimate Mom-ager directing the shoot which I SWEAR I was not doing. Todd just happened to snap a photo which LOOKED like I was directing….
Dog on a log. Lollipop was terrified!
Thank you John for putting up with these two crazy kids!
And now on to the real photos…..

































































1 comment:
oh my gracious, there are so many awesome photos!!! love all these!
Post a Comment