Friday, July 12, 2013

Random June Photos


SAVE ME!
 (on a side note, someone needs their nails clipped!)


Girls' Night Out
(There is the most random story behind this flag but it is too long to tell) ;)


My cardio dance partners Danelle and Elena!


New headlamps!


Everyone is into the headlamps at our house now!


Our first beach day of the summer!


And BOY was it windy!  That is Lollipop's WINDY face ;)


These kids don't care about the wind.


This dog does care about the wind. 


Movie date with the kiddos.  We saw "Epic".  I give it one thumb up. I may or may not have dozed off a bit in this one ;)

Workout Selfie in my Never Give Up tank.  Get yours here: thegsf.org/shop   

And you can follow me now on Instagram.  I broke down and finally joined ;) 


Our first harvest from the summer garden!


Getting the hang of chopsticks.  Not getting the hang of small bites.


Summer garden playdate with the girls 


Leila and Thatch on a date.






Miso soup lover. 



Monsters University, TWO THUMBS UP on this one!



I don't think Thatcher has ever had a full sized candy bar before. 


The fun-sized Snickers are less mess ;)


We are still producing record-breaking lemons over here.  Want some?



We have gotten more than our monies worth out of last year's Halloween costumes





Hi Lolly!


Planking.


Sam is back in swim lessons.  We are getting there. I realize now we needed to stick with the lessons that we started when she was younger.  I would correct that mistake by getting Thatcher in the water with lessons now but he has absolutely no interest.





Samantha had her first shampoo at a salon.  




All trimmed up and healthy again ;)


Made it to the top of Romero Canyon this time.  








Thatcher can now ride Samantha's big girl bike.  His feet barely touch the ground it is so tall for him. 






We attended the Natural History Museum wine festival







Celebrating Drea's Birthday



SMILE!


Farmers' Market



Bike ride to the park.




Looks like Sam has a tail.


Thatcher has a large helmet.




On to July ;)

2 comments:

Stone Family said...

Phew all caught up. Seriously thank god for this BLOG!!!! 1st you look like a total movie star in your pink dress and aviator glass at the wine festival! Gorgeous!
Sam is growing to fast for my liking. Please tell her Auntie la says stop it right now.
Thatcher and Leila look like they could be having a hotdog eating contest in those shots. Made me laugh.
And I cannot wait to hike with you when I return. I know you probably like hiking alone BUT on occasion I am going to tag along if you like it or not ;) I may become a hiking stalker. HA! love you guys!
And I can say with great certainty I will see you soon. xoxoxoxo

SB in SB said...

i totally loved thatcher and leila's date. save that one to show them in a few years! and i love the ones with the kids wearing their halloween costumes! when do you get too old to be superhero? let's hope it's not anytime soon!