Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Little Miss Coppertone

My friend Holley gave me an ad from one of her magazines that was for the Little Miss Coppertone contest and said I should enter Sam. 


They were looking for a little girl that symbolizes summer. Someone outgoing, energetic, wholesome, charming, and full of optimism. Seemed like Sam to me, seemed like most little four- year-olds actually......

I entered on the day of the deadline.  I am sure if I took pictures of her at the beach I would have had a better chance but it was foggy that day, go figure....

I took photo after photo with her giving me various smiles and poses.....





Whoa....

Whoa again....
I settled on this one.....

They returned it to me cropped like this and said our entry was accepted.

I am guessing we didn't win since I haven't heard back.  There goes our "dream vacation" which was the winning prize.....

1 comment:

SB in SB said...

so glad you entered! she's the epitome of little miss coppertone! vote for sam!