Monday, August 22, 2011

Hidden Valley Park

We have not been to Hidden Valley Park in a long time, so long that all the equipment has been updated with new stuff.  I love it because it is geared towards toddlers.  At every other park we go to, Thatcher usually comes home with a black eye or some sort of awful bruise or scrape on him, (actually Todd came home with a pretty bad injury on his forehead from Shoreline Park the other day but that is a whole other story....).  I thought Samantha would be bored with the "baby" equipment but she has mastered the monkey bars and loves the spinning flower chair they have there now.  They have enjoyed it so much we went two days in a row! 

 












1 comment:

The Hall Family said...

I like that park. It has more shade than most. And yes, the new equipment is so much better!