Thursday, July 1, 2010

Prima Ballerina

Dancing Grandma would be so proud!


The 6 week ballet program Samantha was in ended however I learned the other day that it started again. I was hesitant to put her in the same 2-year-old Mommy and Me class because it was a bit hectic with all the parents and toddlers running around. Samantha was hit and miss when it came to listening to the teacher and performing the moves.

I decided to see if she could try out the 3 to 5 year old class. I had a feeling that if she was in a class where I wasn't in the room that she would pay better attention. Plus, like most kids, they like to mimic and be with the older ones. The teacher said as long as she was potty trained and okay with me leaving, she could try it.


I couldn't believe my eyes. She had improved so much. Since they don't let parents inside the room, I had to sneak around the corner to get a little video and a few pics but they don't really prove how good my little ballerina was.





1 comment:

The Paskins said...

Oooh, Reese just watched this with me and demanded "I WANT TO DANCE LIKE SAMANPA!" Guess we're signing up too :)