Monday, June 7, 2010

Say Cheese!

I plugged my camera in the other day to upload photos and I was shocked when it uploaded over 300 pictures. What is even more shocking is that my husband got caught red-handed letting Samantha play with my camera as evidenced via his mug happily posing for shots. Playing with my camera is a HUGE NO-NO seeing as how Sam has dropped and destroyed not one but TWO laptops in our house! Of course Todd's response was "she was expressing her artistic abilities".

















6 comments:

SB in SB said...

This is beyond hilarious. Love looking at the world through a toddler's eyes. She captured some interesting shots of Barbie. Perhaps you've got a budding photographer on your hands!

Victoria Strong said...

This gave me a chuckle. I think we should hold an art show -- the artistic eye of under threes :)

Unknown said...

I am cracking up. This is so funny :)

The Paskins said...

Reese has dropped not one, but two cameras as well. I keep thinking she'll play with the dead ones as toys, but she knows that they're broken and wants the real one. Sigh.

Terri said...

I can't stop laughing at this one! She is actually pretty artistic, I have to agree with Todd! I love it!

Jenny said...

Haha...that close up of Barbie is really good!