Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Early B-day to Samantha

Grandma and Papa Robinson got Samantha an early birthday gift, a portable DVD player. I think they got this for her partly because they have witnessed first hand how difficult Samantha can be in the car. From day one, Samantha has not been good in the car. She is just too active to sit in a car seat and driving longer than 15 minutes can be ear piercing!

We finally got some new DVD's in the mail today and we put the new "toy" to the test. I am 100% sold and so is Samantha. No crying or whining, just the sounds of her new "Brainy Baby" DVD. Aren't I a good Mommy for getting something educational?!

I have been wanting to go to Target for weeks but refuse to drive the 1/2 hour to Ventura (yes it's true all you non-Santa Barbara peeps, we have no Target) until we figured something out. Problem solved, we are off to Target tomorrow.

Thanks Gambling Grandma and Papa!! (don't get mad at your nickname Mom, that is what Samantha calls you now. Plus, look at all the great stuff you buy for Samantha with all your winnings! Go Blazing 7's!!!)

No comments: