I decided that I should put a little elbow grease into the remodel. I dropped Samantha off at Reese's house and reported to duty. My job was to fill all the holes with Spackle on the baseboards and around the windows and doors to get them ready for paint.
Todd runs a tight ship on the job site. He reluctantly stopped what he was doing to take pictures of me.
1 comment:
Ronda, I don't know if you remember coming to my old house with Sherree way back. It was only half finished. Anyway, we are now in a new house and back to that process again. So I feel for you. What does your husband do? My husband is a finish carpenter but he pretty much can fix anything. It saves us so much money! My husband would probably never let me touch any of his work to help. Your husband probably went through and fixed all the holes after you left! :) Good luck with the move in and the remodel.
Post a Comment