gorgeous! I'm so excited for you guys! Shannon / Colin :)
Todd it looks like the many hours of pain were worth it! They look amazing. I look forward to coming over and taking my shoes off.... we know that will be a house rule forever.
Is that floor Lollipop proof? It was smart to do it in a beautiful dark color, so if he adds any additional "stain" it will not be noticed...Phil Delio
Post a Comment
3 comments:
gorgeous! I'm so excited for you guys!
Shannon / Colin :)
Todd it looks like the many hours of pain were worth it! They look amazing. I look forward to coming over and taking my shoes off.... we know that will be a house rule forever.
Is that floor Lollipop proof? It was smart to do it in a beautiful dark color, so if he adds any additional "stain" it will not be noticed...
Phil Delio
Post a Comment