The Santa Barbara Zoo never gets old. Buying the annual pass is one of the best investments we have made. Samantha and I like to go and have a picnic lunch and then check out the lions, giraffes and the gorillas. And now that she is walking it is even more fun - the animals have become second fiddle to the play area.
Here is one of the two gorillas. I actually feel sorry for these guys and most of the animals. They seem sad in such small spaces. A zoo keeper actually told me that he thinks the gorillas and many of the other animals are bored and depressed. 


1 comment:
Love the new look of the blog. I had been following it on google reader for a while and not looking at the actual site. I agree about the zoo animals but at least some of them get to live in giant eggs instead of cages.
Post a Comment