Samantha got her first shots Friday morning and did a really good job. So, I got her ballet shoes as a present. (as if I wouldn't have bought them anyway) Super cute! She is 23 3/4 inches tall (90th% brag). She then went with us that night to our favorite sushi restaurant on State St. called Arigato. We haven't been for maybe 6 months. She didn't even make a sound, just sat in Ronda's lap looking around the entire time attracting attention from all the other guests, eyes wide open! The doctor said we have a "Keeper Baby", I think we have an Angel Baby, but my opinion is slightly biased. -Todd 2-month checkup stats: Height - 23 3/4" and Weight 11 lbs 4 ounces
1 comment:
I'm so happy you have a blog! Now I can "stalk" you guys online :) Great pictures of Samantha...keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment